Cubs for Breakfast

Cumann Daorchluiche Cubs na Chicago

Friday, June 03, 2005

So Jealous

I am so jealous, not only of those of you who get to see the Cubs in person these days, but also just on TV. The west coast games so far have been on far too late at night for me (the 9 pm central starts are 3 am here). Every morning I've been checking the scoreboard at Yahoo and delighted to see the Cubs on top day after day this week with my breakfast. But I haven't seen a game on MLB.TV or listened to Gameday audio since their last day game in Chicago, so I'm missing out on the hot streak! Oh well, I'll get to see them Sunday on the computer, and hopefully on a real TV next Wednesday.

That was going to be the game I would see them at in person this year, but my trip to Chicago got canceled at the last minute. I am over the disappointment and looking to maybe come over in September. But I put my 3 upper deck box tickets up on Ebay, so if you are interested, please take a look at the following link. You can pick them up at the box office, and the way things are going, get them for a real good price too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6536734241&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1